21 January 2011

Some Important Stuff!

I actually have some stuff to report now! I feel ... purposeful!

Anyway, for anyone who's just reading this blog, I got to talk to our vice principal today. (He forgot. O_o For about a week.) I kinda ambushed him at lunch and went,

"Uh, not to be pushy, but it's been a week since I submitted that form (to talk to him)...."

Him : *pulls face* "I completely forgot!"

And then he called me down in fifth period, which is P.E. Yesss.

Updates? Basically we can't put out community donation boxes out in the community, but we can at school. Since it's officially a SCHOOL sort of club thing, then we have to keep it more .... in the school, I guess. Second, we aren't allowed to sell stuff for fundraising. So, no bake sales, that kind of stuff. But we can sell services which would be awesome. :)

Turns out, that one police department that never replied to me doesn't have vests after all, and they're the closest. How very frustrating indeed, because that would have saved me a lot of time. But we're going to fund for them/Black Diamond now. Mostly them, people want to donate to something that's more local.

There's a lot of issues with money, etc etc etc. But we need to find some fundraising events we can conduct in the school, because that's where it's at. I'm not too sure if the costs outweigh the benefits, as are some of my friends but starting the club at the school really is the best bet we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment