17 March 2011

How LONG does it take?

Okay, it's kind of driving me nuts. It's probably driving the staff members nuts too, but too bad for them ...
HOW  LONG does it take for a club to be made? Or at least a meeting or something. I'm supposed to be called down to the advisor for Builder's Club's class any time now . . . but somehow They haven’t in a while. It’s really, really, really annoying me. Why? Because I want to get this process finished before summer and I have this weird sense it’s going to take a while. Maybe they’re trying to purposefully put it off. Or I’m just being paranoid. Probably the latter.

I have talked to the vice principal since the last blog, but we really weren’t that productive. When they call next time, I’m going to be really frank. Hint: whenever you’re starting a club, be direct. Don’t be wishy-washy like me. We have a ton of ideas and we put them on the table, but unfortunately we need to be more direct. I need to be more direct.

Second of all, keep the momentum going. If you have a lot of students interested in your club, bring that up. Because I guess it seems to the teachers that it’s not that big of a deal since there aren’t that many students. Although there will be plenty since it garners students community hours. /hint hint/
Anyway, no, Vest a Dog isn’t dead. Just that …. The teachers are being kind of … grr. RAWR. That sort of thing.

Also, if you want to check out the site ---> http://www.vestadog.org/
Anything like this ever happen to you? Please leave a comment. J

No comments:

Post a Comment